Everyday Objects Flashcards
A superb tool to aid the development of language.
A comprehensive pack of 48 cards offering a wealth of teaching possibilities to introduce, develop or reinforce basic language concepts.
The cards are arranged into six categories each with eight items including:
- Food – apple, bread, egg, juice
- Toys – cars, drum, bike, ball
- Household objects – bowl, bin, saucepan
- Personal items – keys, mobile, watch, camera
- Furniture and electrical items – computer, lamp, table, bed
- Clothes – coat, shoes, sweater, jeans.
The items are well know to all ages and abilities, and are a valuable resource for individuals and groups.