These colourful and realistically detailed farm animal counters are ideal for a variety of simple activities that will build key skills in young learners.
- Engaging counters will introduce a variety of early maths skills:
- Realistically detailed animal models can be used as imaginative play resources, introducing early speech & language skills
- Attractive and friendly designs allow these pretend farm animals to be used as motivational tools such as student rewards
- Features 10 common farm animals for easy recognition: Cat, Cow, Donkey, Goat, Hen, Horse, Pig, Rooster, Ram and Sheep
- Set includes six of each farm animal
- Largest counter (Horse) measures 5cm H x 5cm L
- Set of 60 counters
- Counters come in useful storage bucket
- Features multilingual packaging
- Age guidelines 36 months and up.
Maths – Number:
Counts an irregular arrangement of up to ten objects
Uses the language of ‘more’ and ‘fewer’ to compare two sets of objects
Counts objects to 10, and beginning to count beyond 10
Solves problems, including doubling, halving and sharing