“How much longer?”
Time Timer audible Pocket helps to answer this universal question. Designed to help students understand “how much longer”, no other teaching aid reinforces the concept of elapsed time like the teacher-tested Time Timer. The moving red disk of the Time Timer makes the passing of time visual and also shows how much time is left. Children will easily understand the Time Timer even when they cannot tell time on a traditional clock.
Use the Time Timer audible Pocket to:
- Teach the concept of time
- Train students to use time wisely
- Track the duration of activities
- Monitor standardized tests
Time Timer audible Pocket delivers a sensitive solution to time management for all special needs. In Special needs, Time Timer applications include:
- Guidance for individuals with ADD, ADHD, Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome and Dyslexia.
- Monitoring time during counselling and therapy sessions.
- Geriatric care, such as memory prompting for medications and appointments.
- Stroke and brain disorder rehabilitation.
- Perfect for both individual and group settings, the Time Timer helps make every moment count.
At home and in everyday life, the Time Timer has a million uses that will help you become more productive, more organized and more relaxed throughout the day.
Use the Time Timer to:
- Help children focus on their homework.
- Balance TV (or computer)time with playtime.
- Stick to practice and worrkout schedules.
- Assist with “start/end-of-day” routines.
The Time Timer is also available as watch (junior and senior model), as software on CD-rom and as App for iPhone, iPod & iPad and Adroid true the AppStore.